- This same tutorial can be used on toes too.
Step 1 Start with clean and clear nails.
Make sure all nail polish is removed from the nail. Also, make sure the nail is free of dirt. Usually a manicure is given before nail art is done. If you do not know how to give a manicure, go to the article titled "How To Give Yourself a Manicure". This article is also posted on the cork board.
Step 2 Paint the base coat.
Start with an pink coat of nail polish. Make sure to apply the polish smoothly and evenly.
Step 3 Add details.
Using a nail art brush, nail art pen, toothpick, or whatever your comfortable with, add a white heart in the upper left corner of your nail.
Step 4 Add details.
Paint an angled red heart connected to the white one.
Step 5 Add dots.
Paint random light pink dots on your nails.
Step 6 Add a clear top coat.
A top coat will complete your nail design by making your nails shiny and preventing them from chipping. When you are finished, your nail should look like this.
- When painting with your non-dominant hand, use stencils. See my article "How to Make Nail Art Stencils" for instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades