Step 1 Start with clean nails.
A manicure is recommended. To see how to do a manicure go to the article How to Give Yourself a Manicure.
Step 2 Paint your base coat.
For this tutorial, the base coat with be a dark blue.
Step 3 Add a white star.
Paint a little white star in the middle of your nails with a nail brush, pen, toothpick, or whatever your comfortable with. For your non-dominant hand, create a stencil. If you don't know how, see the article How to Make Nail Art Stencils. The star should look like this.
Step 4 Outline the star in red.
Using a nail brush, pen, toothpick, or whatever your comfortable with, outline your white star in red. It should look like this.
Step 5 Add "P"
If you want to show off your Patriot pride even more, add a little "P" in the middle of the star. It should look like this.
Step 6 Add a clear top coat.
Not only does this add shine to your nails, it keeps the polish from chipping.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades