- nail polish (at least 2 colors)
- plastic baggie
- clear top coat nail polish
Step 1 Paint your desired base coat.
Step 2 Paint your stencils.
Paint your stencils on the plastic baggie using a nail art brush, nail art, pen, toothpick, or anything your comfortable using. Make sure to paint enough for all your nails and few extra in case of a mess up. Let them dry completely.
Step 3 Remove stencils from baggie.
Using your toothpick, gently get your toothpick under the stencil. Once part of the stencil comes up, the rest should come up easily with the toothpick.
Step 4 Place stencils on nail.
Add a clear top coat. Place the stencil on the nail. Use the toothpick to guide the stencil to the right place. Add another top coat when you are satisfied with your stencils.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades